Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We've only just begun...






So after three years of marriage, we have deiced to enter the Wonderful World of Blogging... Have we sold our souls to the devil by making the dreaded "couples blog" or have we finally entered the technology savvy 21 century? I'm presenlty undecided but Jacob is leaning strongly towards the devil.






First off, I feel that it is vital to explain our blog address. Contrary to popular belief, I am not the "fatty" and Jacob is not the "rocket." Our address name sakes are our two cute kitty girls. Josie, who has put on a few extra pounds since moving west-ward to California, and Roxie who was affectionately named "Rocket" by my dear father secondary to her stealth speed.

Here they are helping me wrap Christmas presents.










3 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome. I'm excited to read your posts. What a couple of cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I am so glad to have a link to my Maggie again! It makes me superhappy that you've entered the blogworld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those r cute cats! Keep in touch,
    Aitus

    ReplyDelete